Magnolia Community Forums: Meta: iPad issues

• bkraft
    bkraft
    Full name: Boris Kraft
    Last post: May 28, 2011 9:45:00 PM
    Registered on: Sep 17, 2010
    iPad issues
    #1 by bkraft on Sep 22, 2010 9:33:09 PM

The form basically works fine on iPad and iPhone but some issues remain. For instance the text area to reply is somehow not present below the last message, or it is to the right of the column. However, pressing reply to button will open a new window where everything works.

I also experienced briefly to have a text area without any surrounding buttons - neither the style buttons nor the submit buttons were there.

• adleyami
    adleyami
    Full name: Adley Ami
    Last post: Jun 20, 2016 11:11:52 AM
    Registered on: Jun 20, 2016
    Re: iPad issues
    #2 by adleyami on Jun 20, 2016 11:11:52 AM

I have an iPad 3 wifi/cell, install was smooth and seamless, LTE is working fine, other then a slight delay in double tapping home to bring up open apps, looks pretty rock solid, so far. PHP Training in Chennai | PHP Training in Chennai | PHP Training in Chennai | Web Designing Training in Chennai

• Sararose
    Sararose
    Full name: Sara
    Last post: Jul 13, 2017 12:17:21 PM
    Registered on: Jul 13, 2017
    Re: iPad issues
    #3 by Sararose on Jul 13, 2017 12:17:21 PM

How to Install Android in Virtual Machine Android is a operating system for mobiles and iPad? Can anyone tell me regarding the same?

Software Development in Lucknow | short term job oriented courses

You don't have the permission to post on this thread

Sign in

To login on this forum, you can use your Magnolia Forge, Support or Partner account, or, below, your Google, Yahoo! or OpenID account. If you have trouble logging in, or any other sort of issue, please let us know in the Meta forum, on the user-list, or simply by email at forum-admin at magnolia-cms dot com.

* Required

... or sign in with:

• icon http://{your-openid-url}
  • icon
  • icon https://me.yahoo.com/